This is a hands-on session - Bring your laptop!
Prezi is a web-based application that allows for multi-authoring of visual presentations, which makes it great for group projects. Instead of a slide deck, you create your presentation on a large canvas - you can pan and zoom to different parts of the canvas as you present ideas. You can easily insert text, images, videos, PDFs and hyperlinks into your Prezi to make the content more engaging. This workshop is a hands-on, introduction to the tool.
- Sign up for a free Prezi educational license
- Navigate the Prezi menus and interface
- Insert and edit different types of content
- Add a path or narrative structure to your presentation
- Print and share your Prezi
Content Editor: Library Webmaster