Collaborating with the Steinbright Career Development Center, this workshop explores the many career resources available to students interested in a co-op or full time job outside the United States. Focusing mainly on resources for students on co-op, it covers the application process and walks students through the new International Co-op website and the resources contained within it. It also explores resources both inside and outside of the Library, including the website Going Global, and how they can help students looking for a job or co-op abroad.
International Co-op Search and Overview
3201 Arch Street, Suite 250
Tuesday, Feb 26 at 12:00pm
- Understand the International Co-op application process
- Navigate the International Co-op website
- Use Going Global to find co-op and full-time opportunities, international companies and information on international locations
- Become familiar with job search resources available in the Drexel University Libraries
- Differentiate between the print collection and electronic resources
- Research countries you are interested in for information on culture, housing, jobs and more.
Content Editor: Library Webmaster