EndNote is a robust citation management tool, typicaly used by professional writers and students completing their thesis or dissertation. EndNote can generate bibliographies, add in-text citations, and allows users to create a sound organizational structure for their reference material. This product is unique in that it's available as desktop software that integrates with an online tool, EndNote Web.
Managing References with EndNote
W.W. Hagerty Library, L13C
Tuesday, Jan 29 at 4:00pm
- How to download and install EndNote
- How to import/export material to EndNote
- How to connect EndNote to the Drexel University Libraries
- How to utilize Write-N-Cite to assist with in-text citation and bibliographies/work cited pages.
- How to finalize documents created in EndNote
- How to integrate EndNote with EndNote Web
Content Editor: Katherine Lynch