Note: These instructions are for Master's Theses and non-Ph.D./Ed.D. Doctoral Dissertations only.
Materials must be brought to Hahnemann Library's Circulation desk between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. Submission outside these hours is by appointment only.
- One print copy of the thesis/dissertation on 100% cotton paper: This copy will be added to the library's collection.
- One print copy of the thesis/dissertation on your choice of paper: This copy is for the department in which the thesis was developed.
- Office of Graduate Studies Completion Form: The library's thesis contact will provide the final signature on this form.
- The original version, and one copy, of the completed T-1 Dissertation/Thesis Approval Form: The original will be bound with the library's copy of the thesis/dissertation, the other with the department's copy.
- Payment of $40.00 ($20 for each copy of the thesis/dissertation): The library accepts Visa and MasterCard, and cashier's checks, traveler's checks, certified checks and money orders, payable to Drexel University. Cash and personal checks are not accepted.
- A digital copy of the thesis/dissertation to be archived in iDEA, Drexel's institutional repository and archives. The document must be in PDF, DOC, or DOCX format, and sent by email to email@example.com. You may also submit your document to ProQuest by visiting http://www.etdadmin.com/drexel, creating an account and following the instructions; this is optional for Master's students and non-Ph.D. Doctoral students.
- Additional print copies of the thesis/dissertation: Submit as many copies as desired, with payment of $20 per copy; each copy must be accompanied by a copy of the Thesis Approval Form. Additional copies may also be submitted for binding at a future date.
- Due to bindery restrictions, the library is required to submit orders of a specific size. Consequently, there may be a delay between submission of theses/dissertations and when they are sent to the bindery. The library's thesis contact will provide information about an anticipated timeline.
- The thesis contact will provide notification by email when the bindery shipment goes out and when it returns (four weeks later). The department in which the thesis/dissertation was completed will be responsible for distributing them unless specific arrangements are made to pick them up at the library.
Please contact Hahnemann Library's Thesis/Dissertation contact, Diane Kinney (215 762 8974) with questions.
Content Editor: Diane Kinney
Last Updated: 07/25/2013