- Locations and Hours of Operation
- The Digital Collection
- Books and DVDs
- Study Spaces
- Research Guidance
- Library Hours : Calendars for all libraries and service areas.
Note: W.W. Hagerty Library and Hahnemann Library have spaces open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- W.W. Hagerty : University City Campus, 33rd and Market
- Hahnemann : Center City Campus, 15th and Vine Streets
- Queen Lane : College of Medicine Campus, 2900 Queen Lane
- Earle Mack School of Law Legal Research Center : 3320 Market Street, 3rd floor
- Library Learning Terrace : University City Campus, 33rd & Race Streets
- Online Library : Access on your computer from anywhere.
Note: We have services for distance learners.
Any computer connected to Drexel's DragonFly network, can access the Libraries' online collection.
Start at the Libraries homepage, when working on a computer off campus, and enter your Drexel email username and password to access fee-based resources (e.g. databases).
Note: If a journal article is not in our collection, borrow it from another library for free | ILLiad.
- Drexel Libraries Catalog : Search the online catalog to find (print and electronic) books and dvds.
- E-Z Borrow Service : If a book is not in our collection, borrow it from another library for free.
- Course Reserves : Reserve desks have books, articles, & videos assigned for courses.
Note: Always check the location listed in the catalog record. Use the Request button to hold a book or have it delivered from another Drexel Libraries location.
- Borrowing Information : Most books can be borrowed for 4 weeks. Students can borrow up to 20 books at a time with 2 renewals allowed.
- Library Account Login : Access your library record online to see what you have borrowed and renew items.
Some library areas are designated for conversation/group work, while others are reserved for quiet study.
- Read the sign posted in an area to determine if it best suits your needs.
- Group Study Room Scheduler : You may reserve group study rooms online, up to 7 days in advance.
Library equipment is free to borrow. Equipment may not be taken outside the building. Please do not leave personal items unattended. There are lockers at W.W. Hagerty Library for quarter-long rentals.
- Up-to-date Macs and PC computers : Available at all locations
- Laptops : Available at W.W. Hagerty and Hahnemann Libraries; The Bookmark Cafe also has a Macbook kiosk for self-checkout
- Printers : Accept DragonCard funds for payment
- Photocopiers : Accept DragonCard funds for payment
- Scanning stations : Available to use at no charge
- Media:Scape Table: Available at W.W. Hagerty Library and the Library Learning Terrace
- Wireless network : Available throughout the Libraries
- Databases by Subject : Find more specialized research tools in your discipline
- Guides : Read suggested resources; research guides are written by liaison librarians
- Tutorials : Resources for learning about the research process and how to use specific research strateies and tools
- Workshops : in-person and online sessions for co-op/job search, bibliographic management programs, and other research tools
Individualized help from a librarian:
- Contact the Liaison Librarian : Each college/school at the University is assigned a subject specialist; call, email, or set up an appointment.
- Chat with a Librarian : Speak online with a live librarian; there is a chat widget on every library webpage.
- firstname.lastname@example.org : Email the library and receive a response within 24 hours.
- Text a librarian at 918-DREXEL1 : Receive a fast answer to a question.
Content Editor: Nancy Bellafante
Last Updated: 11/19/2013